5 Situations I Ask: What Would Carrie Bradshaw Do?
1. Thanksgiving dinner and you're repeatedly asked: "Tell me about your love life", "Who are you dating"? ... Carrie Bradshaw would toss her hair, grin and say:
"Single and fabulous, exclamation point."
2. Your hosting Galentine's dinner and stand up with your mimosa to do a v Carrie toast:
"Here's to the guys who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky bastards that get to meet us"
3. Your sobbing in your closet as your best friend feeds you tonight dough ice cream and convinces you that you deserve better than him. In this moment you think:
"Maybe our girl friends are our soul mates & guys are just people to have fun with"
4. When you are reliving cringe worthy moments from your past and you think "okay mayyyybe I was a little dramatic" Carrie reminds you:
"Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be".
5. When asked if you've opened a 401K.
"I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet".